2018 SportsCar EDITORIAL Calendar Offers A Variety of Themes From Which to Market
12x Per Year
SportsCar magazine reaches Club Racers and Solo Competitors looking for your products and services.
As the official publication of the SCCA, SportsCar magazine is the best way to reach over 45,000 SCCA members every month. According to a recent member survey, the average SCCA member spent $1,971 on parts and accessories for their racecar, which amounts to $87 million overall.
The 2018 Editorial Calendar offers a variety of themes around which to base a marketing and advertising campaign. With every issue filled with insights, tech reviews, and of course, coverage of the action on track, plus features on the people that make it happen, SportsCar is an ideal platform to communicate your brand with active amateur racers.
Planned issue themes in 2018 include:
- Preparing for 2018 in January
- The Safety Issue in March
- The Going Faster in April
- SCCA’s Best Cars in July
- The Knowledge Issue in August
Plus, we take a look at how to be prepared for the Pro Solo Nationals and National Championship Runoffs as well as wrap up all that happened at both events in the November and December issues.
In addition to these great themes, several issue in 2018 will carry special sections that allows advertisers to market their products and services directly to the very people best placed to take advantage of them.
Special sections in 2018 include:
- Brake Systems Guide in February
- Safety Equipment and Apparel in March
- Data Acquisition and Communications in April
- Suspension and Handling in May
- Tire and Wheel Guide in June
- Runoffs Preparation in July
- Driving School Directory in August
- PRI Show Guide in December
So, it’s time to start building your 2018 media plan with SportsCar. To view the full calendar with all relevant dates, CLICK HERE.